Terms & Conditons
Myhoody is a New Zealand business owned by
Mount Surfwear Limited,
The name that will appear on your statement will be Mount Surfwear Limited. By ordering from www.myhoody.co.nz owned by Mount Surfwear Limited, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Mount Surfwear Limited, reserves the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice.
Pricing quoted on this website is in NZD including GST of 15% and can be changed without notice.
We use eWay to process your online payments and accept Visa or Mastercard for New Zealand customers only.
We currently do not ship outside of New Zealand.
No credit card information is stored within our website.
Full payment for the goods ordered on this website will be required before any order is confirmed.
All payments are processed by eWAY with the highest level of PCI-DSS, with the same levels of data security as the largest banks in the world.
Shipping rates in New Zealand are dependent on the New Zealand delivery rates and weight for each parcel and is subject to change at any time. Shipping can take from 3-5 working days for the North Island and 3-7 days for the South Island. We are not liable for damages that occur during shipping.
Information required for your online purchase
You must provide a valid First and Last Name, Physical Address, Contact Phone Number and Email to www.myhoody.co.nz to complete your order. We are unable to deliver to a PO Box address.
We ship out Mon-Friday and use NZ Post for all courier delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated for your NZ delivery at checkout.
We only deliver throughout New Zealand.
We use a combination of Recycled Courier Bags or Box Delivery.
- Local and Western Bay of Plenty
- Rest of North Island
- South Island Economy
- Rural Delivery – extra fee applies
How do I know when my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, you will be sent an email confirming your shipment has been sent and given a tracking number and a link to a site where you can track your package.
- If your parcel does not turn up within the expected delivery time outlined, then check your shipping email and there will be Track and Trace details.
- Orders received will be processed within 1-3 days of receiving your order.
- If you have lost your order then contact us on email@example.com and we will contact our couriers for more information to track your package.
Please allow for an additional 1-3 days for Rural Delivery in NZ.
Our Rural Delivery fee is an extra $4 for the NZ Post Rural Delivery service.
We collect information about you through our website to improve your shopping experience, and to communicate with you about our products and promotions.
The information that we collect is:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company or Business Name (if applicable)
- Email Address
Exchanges and Refunds
We would like to ensure that you are happy with your purchase of your products so please contact us if you are wanting to Return or Exchange a Product.
Please request for an exchange or faulty products within 7 days of receiving your Order.
If you have ordered the wrong size or the goods are faulty, you can send it back (at your cost) within 14 days of the purchase date in its original packaging.
Goods must be returned at your cost in their original condition with tag labels still attached.
We are unable to accept returned items that have been worn or damaged by you after purchase.
Exchange Items – Needing a different size?
If there is a price difference for the Items you are exchanging, you will be emailed an Order/Invoice for the price difference and freight delivery
Payment will need to be confirmed before we send out your exchange items.
This can be paid online via our Eway Payment Gateway for Visa/Mastercard or we can accept payments via Internet Banking.
We do not have to give a refund if you simply changed your mind about your online purchase.
We are unable to give a refund or exchange for any Customised Printed or Embroidered Items ordered from Mt Surfwear Ltd.
- Click here to view the Returns Request Form.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your form by Email, we will review your request and contact you.
- When Returning Items, we ask that you
- Please package your Items for return by visiting your nearest NZ Post Shop or Courier Depot and send your item back at your cost via a Tracked Courier.
- Items lost in transit back to us will not be refunded
- Refunds can only be made to the original card used for
- your online purchase and we will notify you once any refund has been processed.
All information provided on the www.myhoody.co.nz or any of our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram is owned and controlled only by Mount Surfwear Limited.
All information, logos, graphics, registered trademarks, layout, advertisements remain under the ownership of Mount Surfwear Limited.
You may not sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any of the content (either in whole or in part) unless you have written permission by Mount Surfwear Limited.
Warranty and Consumer Protection in New Zealand
- All purchases are governed by the laws of New Zealand including the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
- Any damages that occur as a result of an accident, misuse or normal wear and tear, are not covered by our Product Warranty.
- Any damages occurred by not following the washing and care instructions for the garment, are not covered by our product warranty.
- View the Myhoody care and washing instructions here.
You agree that at all times when using this Website that you will comply with this Agreement of Terms and Conditions published and all the applicable NZ laws.